Is a 4,500 foot ACCT certified zip line with 7 stations and 2 suspended bridges, one with a free fall belay device (fan descender) that drops you over 50 feet into an ancient bat cave. You will be equipped with a Robertson Harness, your flying equipment and outfitted with a climbing helmet. Our zip line course utilizes a hand breaking system, which means that our guests control their speed, starting and stopping. If you would like someone to assist you throughout our course, we will assign an escort to accompany you for an additional $5 USD. (Recommended for children ages 8 and under.)
After your safety briefing, you will follow our experienced guides from mountain top to mountain top. MJ is proud to serve people with special needs. This tour takes about 1 hour and 15 minutes.
Preparing for your visit:
- All minors must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Weight Restrictions:
Zip Line: Maximum weight is 300 lbs. No minimum.
Free Fall: Maximum weight is 250 lbs. No minimum.
- This adventure is designed for persons in good physical condition.
- Pregnant women are not allowed to zip line .
- Completion of a waiver/release form is required.
- Closed-toe shoes are required. Tennis shoes are best!
- Pants or long shorts are recommended.
- Suitable for ages 3-93
- Escorts available for persons of all ages for an additional $5 USD